Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Sunday Best

I am a firm believer in the Easter hat and having boys gave me no reason to change my beliefs. Easter is one of the only times of the year my boys get to be my baby dolls and I just love it. Grammy took us shopping at The Childrens Place and, I'm not biased in the slightest, but my boys look like they walked off the catalogue pages. As a matter of fact I fully expect to be contacted by the company and given a large bag of cash just for posting their adorable pictures on my blog! :) I think it's a little strange that Easter clothes can make me so giddy but good grief this is cute!


I'm just going to have to suck it up, we are in that bizarre picture taking phase where I just can't get a good one, especially when the boys are together. Mr. Golden Curls chronically goofs off and Lil' Spitfire tries so hard to give a good smile, a little too hard!

There's my handsome boy!

I love the hand in the pocket, Lil's Spitfire knows how to work those Easter duds.

This picture reminds me so much of my brother though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the super blond hair. Or the casual, devil may care wave. I'm banking on the wave!

The reward for trying to take a good picture was getting to run willy nilly through the gym.

At home we hunted Easter eggs. It rained like crazy most of the day so we were inside. And yes, those are plastic eggs. I like to deprive my children of as many authentic holiday experiences as possible until I just can't aviod them any longer.


Commencing sugar induced stupor

5 comments:

  1. look at those boys!! So handsome :)
    Just found your blog...
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny! These pictures are adorable! I love the hats, easter outfits, and all of the pictures. Your boys are very, very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the catalog look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Have a great evening...
    Laura

    ReplyDelete