Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mamma...Surprise!

My little imps have recently started calling me into the room to show off their silly faces or costumes or to jump out from behind the couch yelling "surprise!" The funny thing is that they'll lie in wait for a really long time. Lil' Spitfire has actually stayed still and quiet in his bed for the 30min before his brother comes to bed just to pull back the covers and yell "Surprise!". That's some serious commitment. There are lots of fun little surprises that make my day fun and that only my little monkeys can supply. I'm so thankful this is my job!

While cleaning their room I found a Snoopy band aide stuck to the back of the door. Kind of gross, kind of cute.

Darth Vader often makes appearances randomly throughout the house.

Is there a doctor in the house? Why yes, we have one of those too!

Lil' Spitfire loves the dress up box!

Mr. Golden Curls is getting so incredibly creative with building blocks. I'm so impressed that he's started building things that look like real stuff. My favorite so far is his bristle block Wall-E that looks just like him. A close second is his bulldozer. We didn't even show him how to do it first, it's all him!

No comments:

Post a Comment