Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All Coming Together

Things are slowly coming together. The paper order that was MIA and then arrived only in part is hopefully being fixed and then some. Hard to make paper crafts without paper! I am getting some paper bead bracelets whipped up, perfect Earth Day craft! And keeping busy with some other little crafty things. Today I'll be getting ready for the family invasion happening this weekend, I'm so excited to see everyone! Saturday Mr. Golden Curls has a party in celebration of his 5th birthday! So I'm doing the cleaning. Not just the normal, keeping the house from total chaos cleaning but the oh my goodness family, friends, and new neighbors we barely know will be in our house kind of cleaning. Huge difference!

4 comments:

  1. hi sunny!
    oh what fabulous beads and your weekend is going to be so fun!

    happy earth day!
    xoxo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of your paper beads - really great.

    It's nice that the company might be making up for their bad shipping BUT it's hard to wait even longer to have them fix it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picture .... I hope the birthday party was a hit !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, you did a fabulous job cleaning. Of course I would expect nothing less of my Supermom Sis.

    ReplyDelete