Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Halloween



Buzz Lightyear and Woody. The boys were totally in character, man they know their parts don't they! Those closest to me will gasp when they hear this but for the first time since Mr. Golden Curls was born the boys wore store bought costumes. Up until this year they were the creations of either my mom or I, and pretty darn good if I say so myself. This year I was out of time and energy so online shopping I did go!

The Sheet Family from left to right: my mom "Fulla", my husband "Holy", me "No", my dad "Hot". Get it?

This year we celebrated Halloween in Weaverville, North Carolina. It was an interesting Halloween party, it was also my best friend's wedding rehearsal!

Haunted House Cake made for the bride and groom-to-be by one of their friends.

The bride and groom-to-be dressed as a grave and a grave digger. This is so stinkin' funny because the groom's last name is Graves. "I dig Graves" brilliant!

The parents of the bride and my second parents. They put up with about as much of my shenanigans as my folks did during my early teen years.

The bride's sister dressed as a black widow. The boys loved screaming and running from her and Lil' Spitfire was loving the panty hose spider legs.

I'm enjoying the timer on my camera these days and got this shot of all the party goers using it.

All in all a fantastic Halloween with some of my favorite people in the world and some pretty darn good BBQ to boot! Coming soon: more pics of our NC trip! I know you're excited, try to contain yourselves!

5 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!! Your boys are so adorable! We had a good Halloween also....I'll send you photos ASAP. See if you can guess who Claire is when you see the pic's
    Love
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheet family is BRILLIANT. That is the first time I've seen that done and it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great costumes and yummy cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I'm so glad your whole family was here to celebrate with us I LOVE Graham and Jackson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to combine the rehearsal dinner with Halloween! And what fun! The boys look adorable! But you are right! You will have to do much better than sheets to top The Wizard of OZ! I got the tongue in cheek...I had to laugh though...I always did call the Bohemian...Bull.

    ReplyDelete