Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mr. Spooky Brains


As my boys get older we have the strangest conversations. While driving home the other night Mr. Golden Curls and I had this conversation:
Mr. GC: "Mamma, I made something up, it's Mr. Spooky Brains."

Me: "Ohh, that sounds pretty spooky."

Mr. GC: "Mr. Spooky Brains has a brain for an eye. Here he comes, run away!"

Everyone: "Ahhhhhh, Mr. Spooky Brains!!!!!"

Mr. GC: "Mr. Spooky Brains has an eyeball for a car."

Everyone: "Ahhhhhh, Mr. Spooky Brains!!!!!"

Mr. GC: "Mr. Spooky Brains' eyeball car talks."

Everyone: "Ahhhhhh, Mr. Spooky Brains!!!!!"

Mr. GC: "Mr. Spooky Brains is nice, here he comes. Hi Mr. Spooky Brains!"

Me: "Hello Mr. Spooky Brains."

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love the way their minds work? And don't you love how much of a dork you become?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post might lead to some nightmares for me tonight - I don't care if Mr. Spooky Brains is nice, he's giving me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete