Friday, September 26, 2008

The Writting's On The Wall


...care of my one and only Lil' Spitfire. Mr. Golden Curls never ever colored on the walls and neither did his little brother until we moved into this brand spankin' new, never been lived in by anyone, walls painted by professionals house. All of a sudden he has developed this brilliant talent where he senses when Mamma will be out of pocket for at least 2 solid minutes and then is mysteriously magnetized to the lone pen that happens to be within his reach. In a few short weeks we have gone from zero things colored in our house to:
  • one window sill
  • a wall in our bedroom
  • a wall in his bedroom
  • his bed frame
  • his sheets
  • the train table
  • a train building
  • a train
  • my computer desk
  • a entire couch cushion
  • all of his limbs
  • the bottom of his feet
  • his face
  • his hands
  • a table

7 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to sense a pattern here. We had the same problem with Professor...This too will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the artist within...he sees a blank canvas and it just cries out for expression!

    His Papa did that too...and I believe Lizardbreath had a hand in that incident as well.

    Try Spray-N-Wash, Shout or WD40. The Spray-N-Wash worked for me. Or just paint...again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, man...
    Test it in a little area first, but magic erasers rock. Sometimes they can mess with the paint finish, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Get him some paper...and lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are awesome! I go away for the weekend and come back to all these wonderful ideas, thanks! Of course, it would probably be a really good start if I wouldn't be such a dumb dumb and leave pens within reach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure I would make a great mom because this stresses me out just to read it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. themommyglow

    ReplyDelete