Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why, Why, Why?

Why do I do it to myself? I take a day full of potential happiness and fun and decide instead to do my grocery shopping at Walmart where all of our culture's acceptance of mediocrity is bred and perpetuated. Could this place consistently suck any more than it does now? How can a company so negatively inspire their employees that there's not a single checker who doesn't expect the customers to do the majority of their job? I've been saying for years I'll never go back and I was doing a good job before we moved. In my old town there was a Walmart Neighborhood Market where you could get the good prices and people did their job. When we moved there was no NM and I was torn. I can go to the grocery store and get fantastic service (they even take the groceries to the car!) or to Walmart where I save money on my growing family but am so angry by the time I leave I could spit fire from both nostrils and spew nails from my eyeballs. I think I'll pay extra at the grocery store from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment