Friday, January 9, 2009

The Stars At Night Are Big And Bright

(clap clap clap clap) Deep in the heart of Texas! Mm, I love Pee-wee's Big Adventure! I'm down in Texas this week. I'm not really sure why we're bothering with a mortgage, at this point I'm thinking we should just couch hop. We're already doing that 50% of the time anyway. The Bohemian has a class at Perkins school of theology where they are going to cram a semester's worth of work into 7 days, doesn't sound fun to me. What is fun is getting to hangout with my sis-in-law all week and that's what I get to do!

My baby's not a baby anymore, Lil' Spitfire turns 3 tomorrow!

We arrived two nights ago after 7 hrs of driving and last night we celebrated my baby's 3rd birthday which really happens tomorrow. More of that to come later when I have more time to share pics. Right now I just wanted to say hey while I had the chance because with a household that now contains 4 adults, 7 kids 8 and under, homeschooling and 3 dogs I imagine the week will be a blur of activity. That and I've been reunited with my beloved Dance Dance Revolution and have yet to play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment