Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Get Right Out Of Town!

So my lovely Bohemian and I have been working our tails off for the past two days trying to get everything done before tomorrow. I'm tempted to insert our obnoxiously long to-do list here just because I'm so proud of us for accomplishing almost all of it but I'll refrain. If you suffer from insomnia and would like a copy to read in lieu of sleep meds just let me know and I'll fling you a copy! Suffice it to say I tried my hardest to accomplish a big task on the list but had to give up in girly defeat and head off to the laundry room (bows head in shame). Try as I might I simply could not run the stinkin' weed eater! It kept stalling out and I couldn't pull the string to get it started by myself. I guess I led a sheltered childhood as far as yard work is concerned!

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 am we retrieve the u-haul, load it from bumper to bumper with all our worldly possessions, drive it four hours away with a caravan consisting of myself, my husband, our two and four year old boys, my husband's mom, sister, her husband and her four kiddos! Oh, yea, and our cat and dog!! Wish us all much luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment