Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes and Mums...Must Be Fall!

The Little Mister is happy to hitch a ride at first.

I am having just way too much fun this fall, I hardly know where to start! Really my problem is I don't know where to stop! It's all so much fun I want to show you every bit of it...you can tell by all the photos I've posted! Let's get to it!

Vanzant Farms was wonderful, what a sweet little farm. It was a completely different experience than our trip to Family Farm a few years back, but just as enjoyable...and with the added bonus of honey, peach jelly and the absolute most divine apple butter I've ever tasted, all made right there from things they've grown.

Little Mister and his buddy scoping out pumpkins

This place was small but there was so much to see and it was nice that the big ones could roam freely without me needing to keep such close watch.

Checking out the huge corn stalks

Look, I added a cute little pumpkin to the patch!

Good 'ole fashion fun with a roll down the hill

Mr. Golden Curls hunts diligently for the right pumpkin

Spitfire thinks the perfect pumpkin is the one closest to him so he can get back to rolling down the hill! 

Oh, brothers!

What a crew, tried so hard to get a good pic of them all together but toddlers are so uncooperative...and we had two with us!

Home again, home again jiggety jig...but not for long, it's to the corn maze!

The wonderful thing about going to farms is letting the boys have a chance to learn where food comes from. They were amazed how the corn grew.

Happily lost

No comments:

Post a Comment