Friday, October 12, 2012

Dreams of Chicks and Ducks

Adorable shed coop plans and pics from Ana-White.com. Find coop plans here.

On the way to school our first week here the boys were talking about the big backyard we have now and I was telling them how we might get to have a garden and chickens or ducks etc. Spitfire kept asking questions like "Can we have a cow? What about a sheep, could we have a sheep? Just one sheep?" Then right before drop off Spitfire says: "While I'm at school why don't you just go ahead and get some chickens or ducks for me?" "Why don't we get moved into the house and get it all fixed up first!"

Truth be told, I've been dreaming of chickens and gardens myself. I've been scouring the web for things like making a compost pile, what we can do to prep a veggie garden, and I've scoped out the adorable chicken coop in the picture above...think I should start researching the chickens themselves before I get into adorable coop building! The one above is from an awesome website full of free plans for building, well, pretty much anything you want. You can find the plans and more pics of this coop by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment