Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Vacation

You know all those jokes about people who torture their family, friends, and complete and utter strangers with endless slides of their vacations? Well this is about to be my internet version of that. Possibly even more boring since we didn't really go anywhere exciting. There are so many little things we did over the summer. I wasn't able to blog much because my computer crashed, then I decided it would be a good idea to cut down on my computer use before my boy started kindergarten....anywho I'm so behind that I'm just going to put all those pictures (and commentary) right here for your enjoyment...also to appease the Grandmas!

Pretty boys!

The boys and their neighbor friend on the Slip 'N Slide. Not much sliding happened, but a whole lot of wrestling did, there's a shock! We're so glad to have a friend right next door!


It seems the actual bunk bead just aren't good enough anymore!

I finally get my clematis planted, yea! Two weeks later we go on vacation and it dies, boo!

Oh man, what happened to Lil' Spitfire's eye?!


Ah! It's spreading! Man do those last two winky guys look alike or what?!

I think regular boating excursions are a requirement in this town, so we dutifully fulfilled our requirement with a fantastic day out with a boat full of preachers. Safety in numbers! All in all we had 2 preachers, 1 youth director, 3 minister's wives and two adorable little boys.

Lil' Spitfire stood, rocking back and forth at this rail the whole time the boat was moving. He said he was making the boat go!

Tiny Captain on the look out!


Mr. Golden Curls did have a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure he also had this face on the whole time, not sure what that's about!


My boys got so brave with the swimming. I rode a jet ski for the first time ever and was, well, a little less than brave. Ok, I'm sure I disturbed everyone's lake relaxation. Not just those on the boat but anyone within a 50 mile radius. There was some screaming involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment