Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Oh So Many Keys To My Heart

Many things have changed about The Bohemian since we first met our freshman year of college 14 years ago. One thing that hasn't changed is the giant wad of keys he carries around with him absolutely everywhere he goes. The keys in this picture are nothing compared to the set he had back in the day, mostly because he now has them separated into 2 or 3 sets. The monstrosity he had when we first met could've rivaled a mace in a medieval-style brawl for my hand in marriage! The upside to that killer set of keys was he could open many a campus door, not the least of which gave me 24/7/365 access to the art studios...ah. The other day Lil' Spitfire was strolling around the house with these clipped to his belt loop pretending to be Pappa. It was cute. I took a picture. Story of my life!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that! Just looking at the picture I thought it was his Papa!

    ReplyDelete