Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Need A Ball Playa!

Oh yea, it's tee ball time!!! I loved playing tee ball and softball growing up, it's one of the only things I stuck with through my fickle interests and many moves. Yesterday Mr. Golden Curls had his very first practice and oh my goodness was it adorable. There were boys running every which way, rolling around in the grass, trying to run with ball caps fallen over there eyes, so fun. Their first game is Thursday and I can hardly wait!

Mr. Golden Curls was very excited that he got to have his first baseball "outfit." Guess we need to work on the lingo! Batter Up:



We are having our suspicions that Mr. Golden Curls may be a lefty, at least for sports, he kept trying to throw the ball from his glove. We'll have to test it out.

Near the end Coach had a dad on each base to help the boys know when to run.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it is just not fair! I want to be there so badly. It seems so impossible that he should be old enough to go to kindergarten, much less play T-ball. Seeing his Papa with him on base with him brings back many fond memories of my own with his Papa and T-ball. They grow up too fast! I wanna be there!

    ReplyDelete