Monday, March 30, 2009

Damsel In Tech Distress

A lot has been going on the past week. The stinky part being my computer decided to go on vacation while my resident geek (aka my husband) was on a spring break mission trip with his youth group. I tried everything I knew to try. I pushed on plugs, unplugged, replugged, push buttons, swore under my breath...yea, I'm a technomoron! Thankfully my husband knows more and when he got home he tore that bad boy right open and discovered the problem. My hard drive is fine, whew, which should be my lesson #1: backup your stuff!!!

We did have fun last week. We went to visit my parents, the boys got the royal grandparent spoiling, I got some adult conversation and food that wasn't cooked by me. As a cherry on top I made a big 'ole sale at the beehive which means I get to go supply shopping this weekend! And all was right with the world.

2 comments:

  1. You also have a bil who is a technonerd, and can help you over the phone. WOOHOO!about the sale. Shopping=good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody save me I'm surrounded by technonerds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete