Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fashion With Pugitude

Friday Mr. Cash and I headed out on our usual date of Starbucks mochas and a trip to Petco for doggie biscuits. On the way back from the biscuits I got sucked into the spring dog clothes section and this time I couldn't resist temptation. So Mr. Cash has two new additions to his wardrobe, a skully tie and a Captain Awesome t-shirt. Isn't he so beautiful?! I'm lovin' his new punkster tie! I find the t-shirt especially funny because Mr. Golden Curls has been saying since we brought Mr. Cash home that his superhero name is Captain Pugface.

When we got home I already had the t on him and let him out of the car without a leash. The one bad thing about the t is there's no hole for the leash to poke through, I'll have to fix that. Anyway, I thought I could trust him to go straight to the front door. Instead he ran directly next door to a construction worker who's building in that lot. Did I feel like a goob or what? "Excuse me, just coming over to retrieve my little Captain Awesome!"



2 comments:

  1. Look at that face! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very favorite 4 footed nephew! and you are still a goob ;)

    ReplyDelete