Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tootin' My Own Birthday Horn

It's my birthday. And yes I do feel a day older, like I have one foot in the grave and smell like a monkey, thanks for noticing.

I also have received the best ever birthday wish from a business. I'm used to getting "Happy Birthday, don't forget to update your kids' and/or pets shots" or "Best Wishes on your birthday, have 20% off of your next oil change." but the handwritten "personalized" birthday note shown below from my bank had me in stitches for days! (Click to enlarge)


What does that even mean? Are they trying to pick a universal compliment that is likely to fit anyone? Is it a polite nudge to not forget my ID? The funny thing is I despise the drive through window and am just anti-social enough to avoid going into the building so I always use the ATM, no id required. I like to go where everybody knows my name.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sunny! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Well, thanks for being the best Sister ever.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that birthday card from the bank. Classic.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you.....
    Good thing you can't Hear me sing!

    ReplyDelete