fridge (frĭj) noun Informal, short for refrigerator. re·frig·er·a·tor (rĭ-frĭjˈə-rāˌtər) noun 1. An appliance, cabinet, or room for storing food or other substances at a low temperature. 2. A magnetic surface used to display artwork, accomplishments, and photographs especially when pertaining to one's own children.
Follow my paper craft obsession on my blog Papercut Kitchen
Hi Mr Cash- my adorable friend - you are toooo darn cute. How did you ever get that way! I wanted to let you know I recive an award and I pass it to you- cause I like you. Not sure how to get it to you- its at my bloggie love and pug kissies tweedles
Whatever you big goob!
ReplyDeleteHi Mr Cash- my adorable friend - you are toooo darn cute. How did you ever get that way! I wanted to let you know I recive an award and I pass it to you- cause I like you. Not sure how to get it to you- its at my bloggie
ReplyDeletelove and pug kissies
tweedles