Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Lil' Spitfire

My sweet Lil' Spitfire, he certainly earned that nickname! But God knew what He was doing when He made my tiny Jackson because He made him just as kind hearted and lovey as he is pesky and in so doing saves his mamma from taking Grandpappa up on that offer for a one way ticket to Bangladesh!

I've been sick for several days now, not counting the time I was sick only a few weeks ago and again only a few weeks before that... Well, my little angelic Spitfire just walked into my bedroom dragging his bed sheet. "Here Mamma, I brought you this blanket to help you to not feel sick." Cue melted heart and misty eyes. "Do you feel better?" "Of course I do, it's perfect!" He does this for his brother too. Whenever Mr. Golden Curls suffers a minor injury, which seems to occur every 5 min some days, his little brother rushes to the tv cabinet drawer, pulls out a throw and brings it to brother to make him feel better. It always works!

2 comments:

  1. Such a little toot (like his Daddy), and such a sweetie. I love you Lil' Spitfire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys. Just to say thanks for following me at Ugly Rabbit. I have simplified my url so many apologies for any inconvenience. it's now: http://www.uglyrabbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete