fridge (frĭj) noun Informal, short for refrigerator. re·frig·er·a·tor (rĭ-frĭjˈə-rāˌtər) noun 1. An appliance, cabinet, or room for storing food or other substances at a low temperature. 2. A magnetic surface used to display artwork, accomplishments, and photographs especially when pertaining to one's own children.
Follow my paper craft obsession on my blog Papercut Kitchen
To start with that first picture is not one of your children... it's a scrap book. And as i remember it there were TWO little boys in that house before the pug... wait a minute! Where is little spitfire!? ... I hope the pug was worth it.
aww.. what cuties!
ReplyDelete(I love the footie pjs!) ;O)
We just wondered where they were.
ReplyDeleteTo start with that first picture is not one of your children... it's a scrap book. And as i remember it there were TWO little boys in that house before the pug... wait a minute! Where is little spitfire!? ... I hope the pug was worth it.
ReplyDeleteWhat?! You're nutso! Scrapbook? Lil' Spitfire's in that first pic, don't you know your own children?! who are you :)
ReplyDeleteadorable dog, adorable kids, adorable mommy!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Steph