Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good Enough For Me To Poop On!

Raise your hand if you remember watching Triumph the insult comic dog on Conan O'Brien? I loved that skit and I love Conan. Unfortunately I'm in the land of parenting and that means that if I'm up late enough to catch Conan it's probably because I'm up working on something. I think my dogs must've caught an episode recently though because today they have both pooped on the Christmas tree skirt that the Bohemian and I made out of fabric scraps and old clothes when we were newly weds. "So, Maya, Cash, what do you think about this extremely sentimental tree skirt under our Christmas tree?" "Oh, yea mom it's lovely with the paint splattered old jeans and crazy old lady fabric, yea just great...it's good enough for me to POOP ON!" (cue obnoxious dog laughter).

2 comments: