Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Merry Classic Christmas

Santa stuffed the boys' stockings with View Masters and Christmas Pez dispensers

Well we made the holiday rounds and managed to survive another year! The boys got a bunch of good classics for Christmas this year that I remember adoring myself as a kid.




Grammy and Grandpapa gave the boys a cute puppet stage with a box full of puppets


And they are fully stocked on super cool Play Dough toys with a Play dough Potato head set, Play dough Fun Factory and a Backyardigans Pirate Ship Play Dough toy. We cracked open the Potato head and the boys loved it, I can't wait to open the rest!

And how's this for a throw back! Santa must be feeling nostalgic this year, I love it! I remember discovering this pen when I was a kid. Four colors in one pen, I was completely in love!

2 comments:

  1. hi suuny!
    oh what a wonderful christmas!
    I love all of your photos!
    what fun!
    :)
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas! Found your blog from twitter, hope you don't mind the follow. Just looking to connect with other SAHMs who are busy with kids, shenanigans ;), and running a house hold.

    ReplyDelete