Monday, March 24, 2008

Magical Origami Jumping Frogs

When I received my AREtsy recycled swap gift (a very cute apron made by Julie Anne of Diamondmeenuh with one of her husband's button up shirts) there was an extra surprise for the boys, a ton of brightly colored origami jumping frogs complete with diorama frog habitat! She told me this little concoction had saved her many times in her daycare job by entertaining little ones forever. I got the gift and immediately went out of town so the magic toy was set aside for later. This turned out to be a wonderful turn of events because about a week later we were all back home and I was getting sick. With no hubby I was wondering what the heck I was going to do with my wild children when (picture heavenly ahhhing and soft inexplicable lighting) I remembered Julie Anne's gift! It was a life saver and entertained the boys long enough for me to get a good rest and the second wind I needed to be able to feed them and put them to bed. Thanks Julie Anne!


The boys show off their favorite frogs.



Lil' Spitfire is trying to figure out what the heck a diorama is and how to get in on the action.


Mr. Golden Curls tells little bro all about frogs.

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are precious and I love that you blogged about the extras that Julie Anne sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously adorable pictures! I'm also so glad that the frogs kept the boys busy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that around here...I could use something to keep the three year olds occupied while trying to teach math.

    I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete