Thursday, April 10, 2008

Go Fly A Kite!


The past week or so I've realized I'm getting to where I don't know what to do with myself and the boys. We do the same things at the same places on the same days at the same times. All the rain these days is making it tough too. It's getting boring, even for me, a lover of consistency. Then I remembered, we have kites! Auntie Kristin and my mom both gave the boys little bitty Thomas kites so we each had one of our own, perfect! I knew they wouldn't actually get flown or survive past 5 min. without getting tangled and broken but I also knew they wouldn't really care.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! When my fellas are a little older, I'll have to remember this.

    The rain can get to you, huh?

    How about go indoor "camping?" You can set up a tent inside, teach them campy songs, turn off the lights and tell spooky stories, then make s'mores on the stove.

    Anything that ends in melting chocolate is usually pretty good...

    xox
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Did they last 5 minutes. I see from the pic that the lil spitfire's bit the dust!

    Give them a kiss and hug for me!

    ReplyDelete