Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Bohemian Life Part IV

We haven't ventured far from the downtown area of Hot Springs yet, I think we both like it so much down there that the rest of the town just seems like every other town. We did make it out to ride The Belle though. The Belle is owned by a family in our church and they offered us a free ride. Now, we can't pass up a new experience, especially a free one, so we hopped on board! Even with the wind it was the perfect day and I think we got to see every obnoxiously huge mansion in the area all right there on the lake. Can you tell I fell in love with the freshly painted red benches?


"I'm king of the world!" yes I'm a big goob.

4 comments:

  1. looks like fun! Thats one of the things in Hot Springs I haven't done yet. Haven't ridden a Duck either....^-~

    He he! I stayed in those apartments behind your King of the World photo for part of a summer a few years back.

    Hot Springs is very divided as to where the old town meets all of the new. Its like a whole different town over there on the new side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! It looks like an absolutely beautiful day. You and your husband make a perfect team. It was fun to see you both.

    Best wishes,
    Diana

    P.S. I've got something to send you! I'll convo you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I'm going to get something from Diana! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete