Friday, September 10, 2010

Number Three Update


I know my weekly updates are probably not all that exciting to anyone else but hey, since I only have about 10 readers I'm pretty ok with keepin' on with the updates! After a horrible shrimp hiatus, this week compares baby to a large lime. Ok, I'm a about a week behind on my update and there's not a comparison for this week so lets just say it's a really large lime. This week is pretty amazing, when I read the info I must admit I got a little misty eyed, "(baby) is fully formed, from tooth buds to toenails, and your baby's job now is to continue getting larger and stronger for the rest of your pregnancy." How amazing is that?! A mere 3 months in and bam, baby is formed!

The ickies and exhaustion are pretty well gone though they rear their ugly heads in the evening. To balance the evening exhaustion I can't sleep through the night anymore. And I've had a really strange symptom completely unique from my other pregnancies, this overwhelming salty taste/feeling in my mouth and throat as though I just gargled the ocean. The coolest thing is I think possibly I felt little tiny baby movements. It's pretty early so it's hard to tell at this point if it really is baby and not the pregnant woman's buffet I ate earlier or just some random muscle twitch, but it makes me excited for all those wonderful things in pregnancy like feeling baby kick. Ok, that one wonderful thing in pregnancy! Next Friday I will finally get to see my doctor at an appointment so early I'm pretty sure God will still rubbing his eyes. But hey, I'll take it! P.S. How super cute is that Key Lime Pie plushie?! Check out her shop, there are so many cute felt plush foods!

1 comment:

  1. ooooo...I can't wait! Although, the pie should be strawberry key lime so it will be pink.

    ReplyDelete