Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Have A First Grader?!

What an absolutely handsome boy! Today was the first day of 1st Grade. I was a little worried about how he would do, he was not excited about going like he was last year for kindergarten. Last night at the open house he was uncharacteristically shy with his teachers. When he got home this afternoon I was chomping at the bit to know "How did it go bitty?!" "It was awesome, we got to hold real mice!" So there you have it, 1st grade is all good. Let's hope that goes for the non-mice days ahead of us as well!

While big brother was at school Lil' Spitfire is home for another year. Last year he got to pick out a new board game that just he and I could play on the first day of school. This year, thanks to my bro and sis-in-law, we've upgraded from board games to Wii, sweet! So we picked a bargain bin Wii game from Best Buy. He played that game all morning long and was in Mater-National heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment