Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Raspberry Baby


This is week seven for tiny little Number Three and I read baby is now the size of a raspberry, cute! We've had fun over the last few weeks making announcements and getting wrapped up in everyone's excitement. "Think Pink!" has been the theme of everyone's reactions and we would love to have a girl but we've decided if it's another boy as wonderful as the two we have how could we mind?! When we visited Texas my Sis and Mom-in-law greeted me an all pink care package, so sweet!

Now it's all slowing down a bit, but life is not. I'm sure we'll be busy and distracted through the next nine months which is just fine by me. I am not one of those people who joys in the feelings of pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am beyond thankful and I look forward to the monumental things like heartbeats, sonograms and baby kicks, but I would be perfectly happy to hibernate through the next nine months. I prefer the birthing part over the pregnant part! I've progressed rapidly in these two weeks from no symptoms, to morning sickness, to 24/7 sickness. I'm nauseous, headachy, and exhausted. I just can't get anything done which is frustrating. I'm also frustrated that as soon as we found out our wonderful news we went on vacation and I haven't been able to go to the doctor yet, but soon. Next week ends our vacation and it's back to relative normalcy (read chaos but no more out of town trips). The baby has grown amazingly too, from the size of a grain of rice to raspberry sized in just a week, incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment