Thursday, July 8, 2010

Toothless Grin

Mr. Golden Curls has had his first loose tooth since before the end of school. Last night Pappa gave it a tug and just like that, our first visit from the tooth fairy! Mr. Golden Curls was so incredibly excited and proud, as you can see from the napkin wielding victory dance below. Up top is him with his tooth fairy pillow that Grammy made him.

He asked me what the tooth fairy was going to bring him and I told him "pocket lint and gum wrappers." He didn't buy it and told me he thought she'd bring him a golden penny. In the morning he discovered she'd brought him a gold, dollar coin and thought that was pretty wicked sweet. Then he told me "last night I had a dream that the tooth fairy put together my thing and your joke and wrapped my gold penny in a big giant pocket lint." I almost fainted since the night before I talked Pappa out of doing exactly that when I saw him pull the lint from the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment