Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brown Bag Special

After losing four lunch boxes into the abyss that is kindergarten I finally wisened up and started sending the classic brown lunch sack. I must admit I feel little pangs of guilt every time I send him out the door with one...you know killing the earth and all. I wonder if that's a guilt that everyone in my generation suffers from? But it's either kill the earth or kill my wallet and the earth is so much bigger than my wallet! Never fear, as soon as he starts bringing these home regularly he'll earn a new lunch box. Ok, it may wait until next year.

On another skull and crossbones note, around Halloween I found these wicked sweet dishes for the kids at the dollar store, a place my tiny wallet can handle! Awesome for boys and match my black dishes, don't they look adorable next to each other? And yes, the boys really do eat salads!


3 comments:

  1. Come link your blog to our Arkansas Bloggers group that is forming. There are absolutely not obligations...just a way for us to be aware of others in Arkansas who are blogging. arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Arkansas Bloggers. I hope you will help us spread the word. The badge code is now posted which makes it easy to post the AB badge if you would like to add it to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There..I see your in Hot Springs also :)

    I love the dinnerware :)

    I'm in hOt springs too!

    Have a great day :)
    I thought I'd drop by to say Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete