Friday, October 10, 2008

On Vacation

The beach at Destin, Florida

Well, I'm off for a spur of the moment trip to Florida! My parents called at the beginning of the week to tell me they had decided to go visit my brother, his wife and my nephew (who's turning 2 next week) and invited me to go along. Of course I said "YES!". That's one of the major perks of being a stay-at-home mamma, vacation can happen pretty much whenever. So in a few hours the boys and I will squish into the Jeep with Grammy and Grandpappa and be on our way to the beach. Wish us luck! I'll send a post card.

3 comments:

  1. ohh...LUCKY YOU! that beach looks soooo wonderful! (when you get back...there is a little something something on my blog for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh*
    I envy you now. ;)
    *sigh*

    You guys have a super duper fun time!

    ReplyDelete