Tuesday, October 28, 2008

On Holiday

Yep, again! Only a few short weeks ago we were off to Florida and back, now we're heading up north for a wedding in North Carolina. I'm so excited, this is a really good friend of mine, a sister really, and I think it'll just be gorgeous. Not to mention just a relaxing and wonderful time. This time the Bohemian gets to join us, yea! Say a few prayers that the boys do the beautiful job on this trip that they did on the last one, they're becoming quiet the professional road trippers and I love having them along!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait to see this wonderful family to share in my wedding day! Who would've thought this day would ever come!! Can't wait to meet the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have tons of fun!! Looking forward to reading about the trip.

    ReplyDelete