Saturday, June 11, 2011

Grammy and Grandpapa's Amazing Memorial Weekend Extravaganza

I'm going back in time, it bugs me that I'm blogging this out of order, I'm a very timeline oriented person. Ok I'll just say it, I'm a nit picky perfectionist and it doesn't make sense to me to post out of order. And yet, here I am, posting things from Memorial weekend because, well, because it was so much fun and I want to share pictures! Above are my parents (aka Grammy and Grandpapa) and the brothers three.

The three most gorgeous, sweet, and highly advanced children in all the land.

Yippee for Grammy getting up with the Little Mister! He is growing fast too. Here he was almost 10 weeks old and quickly growing from his little newborn lump self into a smiling, cooing, looking, grabbing baby. And he had the best seat in the house to do all those things.

There's so much more awake time in the Little Mister's day, and even more in the few weeks since.

The boys were incredibly excited to make homemade ice cream. It was a gorgeous day to be outside. We didn't exactly get ice cream but we got some tasty milkshakes!

This is Spitfire's favorite thing at Grammy's. I think this love affair started years ago when he learned big brother was incredibly frightened by it. Big brother no longer has that fear but the love is still there.

Such a good baby!

We made a trip to Branson while we were there and did all sorts of cool things. The boys got the royal spoilin' and in the process came into possession of two of the coolest bubble makers ever. Seriously, they love bubbles and these guns make tons, use any bubble solution, and they don't spill!

Bubble war!

No comments:

Post a Comment