Sunday, June 27, 2010

High Seas Adventurers

I am so thankful for Vacation Bible School, the boys love it, it's free, and it gave me 3 hours every morning for a week all to myself! It couldn't have come at a better time either since Pappa was gone all week for the second time this summer...but not the last. I got to head up decorations which meant I worked my tush off until the night before VBS started and then I got the best break ever.

What a change for Mr. Golden Curls from last year...he loved it and participated! Last year, well, not so much.

Lil' Spitfire couldn't get enough of VBS, he adored it last year too. This year he wowed his teachers with his smarts.

My beautiful boys! Who has so many beautiful boys living under one roof?! I do! And I'm loving the smirky smile Mr. Golden Curls' giving my camera these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment