Saturday, May 16, 2009

May The Road Rise Up To Meet You...

Several years ago my Dad told the Bohemian if he could get this '72 VW bus running he could have it. Against all odds, he got it running and it ran for about a month and then died a terrible death. We've been holding onto the dream of resurrecting it ever since. Last night we let go of that dream and sold it. Good bye little bus, I wish you a future of purring motors, camping and road trips! The upside is a little cash to work on the first baby, a '68 convertible Beetle. (you can see that beauty with my parents Smart car here) I'll part with my Beetle when someone pries my dead body out of it, learning to share it with my husband was trial enough!

One final ritual, removing the tags.

Good bye! Wow, how pathetically dirty our car window is.

2 comments:

  1. Aw!
    Well you are on to bigger and better things :D
    It was in your life for a purpose and now that it has fulfilled that purpose, it's on to touch other lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad to let a car go! I'm sure someone will love it as much as you!

    ReplyDelete